Whats with the new CM? Credits and such?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 12:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I asked last week but no1 answered me...its all just for fun tho. You get credits by asking and answering a question...I dont kno how else. And if you see a question and you think it deserves more answers you "bump" it. You will get the hang of it.
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 1:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• The Answers is just a new section, the groups and journals and such are still there. The credits don't mean anything, it's just for fun.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Answers has always been here, aliceinalgonc, it's just gotten a major facelift. There were a lot of mean spirited answers so CM started this new system. This way you have to earn the right to answer questions anon. They also give you some other privledges as you go along.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It isn't the new "CM" it's just the answers section. They were looking for a way to decrease anon abuse and problem reports and increase answer views. So they came up with the game. They are still fine tuning and it isn't as invasive as it was at first.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• so you can answer anon anymore huh?
    LuvsDanika

Comment by LuvsDanika (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think its fun LOL
    TikkiNippets

Answer by TikkiNippets at 8:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010