Do you like Olive Garden?

If so, what do you order when you go there?

Personally, for lunch, I like the soup and salad with their Zuppa Toscana, and for dinner, I like the Manicotti or the Steak Gorgonzola alfredo.

I'm going there for lunch in about half an hour and waiting on my mom to get here. I'm bored, so I decided to ask you guys what you like. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 1:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• like?!!! No.... LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The closest one was about 45min away so we only go for dinner on a rare occasion, BUT they are building one about 2 minutes from my house & are taking FOREVERRRRR.. Cant wait till they open.
    I could just eat bread/salad!
    Usually I get Chicken/shrimp fet.alfredo, other stuff i dont remember the name since i try different stuff..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I LOVE the Zuppa Toscana! I like the mushroom ravioli for an entree, but I love the soup at lunch. I played around in the kitchen one day and learned to make the Zuppa Toscana at home and I love it during the winter.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I love Olive Garden!

I always get the Zuppa Tuscana (sp?)
    and it's the only restaurant where I try new things LOL most restaurants I have a usual order, but I love trying the new stuff at Olive Garden.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• LOVE! It's my absolute favorite!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I looove Olive Garden, I can't ever get enough of their breadsticks. My hubby and I would have a date lunch every Sunday and go there, we also did the Zuppa Toscana, it's delicious! For dinner I like to have the meat Lasagna, it's so good. We are actually going there on Friday for my son's birthday, it's his favorite place to eat too. Yum!

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I love it. It is our go to restaurant for my family. I always order the zuppa toscana, bruschetta, and the chicken parmesan.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 1:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I do not care for Olive Garden but it's because I got spoiled with a diffrent Italian restraunt that is here locally.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nope, but that could be because I am Italian and spent decades eating the real stuff... Went there once and ordered Wedding Soup and was floored at how bad it was....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 1:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My dd loves Olive Garden. We get something different everytime.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Not much of a fan but I do love their soup and salad combo.They do make a great salad and I am a fan of a couple of their soups.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 1:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010