Tattoos?

I really want to get a tattoo with both my children's names on it or in two seperate tattoos. Any suggestions? I don't want anything big...just like their names or something like that. Anyone know if it is safe to get a tattoo when you are pregnant? Just wondering!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• dont do it when your pregnate!! i got mine on my wrist in neat cursive writing they use a thin needle so you dont even feel it! probably the most least painful spot
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 10:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• many people so no, but my doctor along with my friends doctor said its fine, my friend got two. The doctors said that the only risk your taking is for HIV/Aids to be on the needle. So just make sure you go to a sterile clean well known shop not a hole in the wall one lol.
    Anonymous

• I would wait until the baby is born to get a tattoo.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what kind of tat your are wanting.. but something cool my baby's daddy is doing..
    We had an "extra" set of footprints made at the hospital when they did her birthcertificate..
    And he is having the tat guy put her footprint on him with her name..
    Anonymous

• I have Two lily flowers on my back for my daughter.When it is finished it will say Lily Mae in cursive connecting them.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 11:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Always leave room for one more kid and consider your kids' likes and personalities.
    Jmum

Answer by Jmum at 12:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• when i have a baby i want her/his foot prints
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Because some county health departments don't do regular inspections on tattoo bussiness.If I liked tattoos I wouldn't get one.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009