What's the MOST embarassing thing you've ever done?

allfiller

Asked by allfiller at 1:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Called to someone I thought was family turned out to be a stranger *red faced*!!!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Oh wow...there are so many. After one of my DD's birthday parties...I still had a couple of people hanging around and I was wearing a skirt. I guess I just forgot they were standing around for a couple seconds and pulled my skirt up kind of flirting with DH. Oh how embarrassing.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Ok you asked...little TMI
    But once I was in a manager's office discussing payroll, I knew I had to blow one (a fart that is!)...I tried to end the conversation early...as I was getting up from the chair....out my butt it went...I was so embarrased I didn't know what to say besides "excuse me, I am a little gassy today", I will never forget that, it's pretty embarrasing!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well once I was leaving our government ceter aka city hall as it was being remodeled and some workers were cat calling and whistleing at me, well I told them to go f them selves. Well not 2 seconds later I fell down the stairs right in front of them and they all laughed. lmao!!!
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010