If there is no drama around here and everyone agrees to everything, do you think this will be a boring site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• not at all, i would get on it more often... ive cut back a LOT on coming on this site because there are so many rude judgmental absurd people on here that like to cause drama.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I don't think we will ever find out. :o)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes, but there's no danger of that happening.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• if the tree falls in the forest.. and no one is around to hear it.. does it make a noise?
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of the Tootsie roll tootsie pop?
    If a man says something intellegent and there's not a woman around to hear it.. is he still an idiot?

Another question .. with no answer.. The world may never know.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, yes. It would be boring. I would probably only get on here then to ask questions I have - to get answers. I usually enjoy the debates that ensue after a "legitimate" question gets asked.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008