Why would you bother to spend the extra cash on the bottles that are most like the breast if you don't believe in breastfeeding?

I have a friend who spent the extra cash on the more expensive bottle that are most like the breast when she doesn't even believe in breastfeeding....

Ummmm... kay?!

Why would you do that? Why bother? Why not just get the ordinary bottles?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the more exspensive ones have things to reduce colic and spitting up. and they advertives that babies like them better.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 2:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• That is some of that "I can do what I want" young folks of today thinking that they know BF is right, but, why be tied down to baby and have "gross" breasts.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think the reason for even having those types of bottles is for women that do both bottle and breastfeeding, to make it easier on the child, but if your not doing that then there is not reason to use those.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• 2 wrongs don't make a right... I dunno. To feel like she is doing something right?
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 1:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• guilt.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• why are we not allowed to care about the health and well being of other peoples kids? BF is healthier. No, not everyone can do it, but, I know many that can and aren't educated enough on it. What I take issue with are those that DO NOT EVEN TRY AT ALL!!! Not those that have a valid reason. I am talking about the stupid ones that dont....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• who knows! and how does she not believe in breastfeeding?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ??????? who knows???????
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• LOL @ Braden... Wait, I'm young... hmmm.... I don't think that always applies. But, if you're not prepared to be responsible for you child, you shouldn't have it- BF included.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010