1st birhday:)

we are going to do my daughter birthday party in pink and brown polka and i need some craft ideas on what can i do... so please feel free to put anything down just done be rude.. thanks for all the help..

arkncld08

Asked by arkncld08 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 2 (-4 Credits)
  • Congratulations! Why not make a polka-dot plate with all the guests' thumbprints? You can paint a plate at a paint-your-own-pottery studio, and even paint "Jane's 1st Birthday," then take another color paint home and help each guest (adults and children alike) add their thumbprint dots to it. You could paint their names next to their dots in tiny letters, or just leave the dots as is.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Its funny because that's the theme I'm doing for my daughter's first birthday as well. I'm getting pink and brown balloons and pink and brown table cloths ect. I'm putting her pictures in picture frames that are wrapped in pink and brown polka dots.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010