So me and my husband have been trying for a few weeks now but no luck yet..Does any one have any advice??

We have a three year old daughter but she is geting older and we really need to have another child so she can have some to play with.

QueenMae23

Asked by QueenMae23 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• A few weeks? Thats nothing. Conceiving for a playmate is a little silly.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• A few weeks??? Honey it took me 13 years! Good Luck!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• A few weeks is not enough time...hell you could be pregnant for all you know @ this point...I agree with butterfly though---don't have another baby just b/c your older one needs a playmate.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• use the fertility predictors... you can get them at any cvs, walgreens, rite aid, etc....

I got the digital one which made it so much easier to read..... a bit more expensive but SOOOOO worth it...
    once I saw that little happy face on the screen we had 48 hours to have sex

we got pregnant with twins the first try!

if you are following the directions and you arnt getting a fertile sign the first month I would see a fertility specialist to make sure everything is okay

and if you are getting the positive fertility sign and haven sex as directed and you still arnt able to get pregnant within 5 months I would recommened haven your husband get checked out to make sure his little swimmers are in good working condition.

good luck
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well conceiving for a playmate might be silly to some but thats not the only reason why I'm try to have another child. I love being a mother and I wouldnt change that for anything in the world and I want as many children that God will allow me to have. I have troble carrying a child and have been pregnant two other times and lost the babies so at this point I would love to give my daughter a playmate as well as have another baby..
    QueenMae23

Comment by QueenMae23 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• A few week isn't very long, hun. Sorry for your losses. Have you talked to your dr about possible ways to help prevent miscarriages? Some women have low progesterone and need more in order to carry a baby. Good luck! : )
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well just keep at it and you will be prego in no time.. Good luck..
    BlackkBarbie

Answer by BlackkBarbie at 7:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010