Help. My name is ____ and I'm a Pepsi-holic. What can I drink instead?

Okay, so if you're reading this the title brought you in. Truly, I love Pepsi, but I have decided (sadly) to cut down to only 1 a day. It's day 5 and I'm following my rule, but I'm so sick of drinking just water instead. I drink juice at breakfast and usually water or milk at lunch and milk at dinner. What can I drink that would be better than Pepsi for in between meals and after dinner besides just water?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• tea, or crystal lite
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have this problem with Mtn Dew. I drink on average a 2-ltr a day. I can't find a suitable replacement either. I've been drinking tea, that seems to help a little
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 1:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• try sparkling green tea --- give you the fizz of soda --- that sometimes help me.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Maybe chewing gum would help instead of drinking sweetened beverages...just an idea.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Orange Tea is good or Flavored Water is good to
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I drink Iced Tea or I fill a glass with 3/4 water & top it off with Cran-Apple Juice. I was a diet soda addict but stopped when I got pregnant. I actually felt like I was in withdrawl! Now I can't stand the taste! Go figure.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I love Pepsi... I do limit my consumption by only drinking it after 10am.. ROFL... I've really tried to walk way and I can for days... but it draws me back in.... I don't believe it is "Pepsi" we are addicted to... it is the carbonation! I'm fine with my Black Cherry bubbly water that has no calories, but plenty of fizz! WoooWooo... (She says this as she glances over at the Pepsi can dripping condensation on the side table) ...sneaking away....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 1:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I like crystal lite honestly
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I drink Tea I cut out all pop 10 yrs ago
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I like water with lemon squeezed in it, cold tea and lemonade in the summer. Good luck.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010