He just stopped saying I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

This was something my S/O and I said to eachother all the time and I know we meant it cause it look us both a long time to say it to eachother because we both didnt want to JUST SAY IT JUST BECAUSE! So im may I took a trip to my home town which is about 1300 miles away and I was supposed to be gone a week well traveling with 3 kids and being 4 weeks pregnant and not knowing it I was tired and sick and wanted to spend mothers day with my mom, so i ended up staying an extra week and he was furious he thinks i was out there cheating on him and low and behold came home preggo but already 4 weeks into it so i was pregnant when i left!! he refuses to see the logic that i couldnt have gotten preggo while i was away cause i already was and since i got back has just stopped saying I love you to me... why do you think he stopped???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you tried talking to him about it?
    Anonymous

• yes
    Anonymous

• He's stuck on the idea that you cheated on him, and until you get to the doctor and get the date of conception confirmed, he won't let go of that idea. Get to the doctor ASAP. You won't have your husband back until that happens.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Men have a hard time forgiving betrayal so it looks like you have to prove you didn't betray him. Like rhope4 says, get the dr to confirm you were already pregnant before you left.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Sounds like he's pretty insecure in your relationship.
    WD40

Answer by WD40 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Well it's quite obvious if your 4 weeks pregnant he knows you didn't get pregnant by anyone else...With 3 kids how could you cheat? Has he talked to your family? They know you were there and surely they wouldn't defend you for doing something like that to him...I think he is overreacting...Maybe HE'S the one that cheated while you were gone...I hate to say that but men have tendencies to blame their spouses of cheating when they do because they get too suspicious because they know they got away with it.
    Anonymous

• I think it'd be a normal thing for that thought to enter in your head and most of the time you've got those narrow minded jerks that are quietly whispering that it sure is coincidental that you come home pregnant.... I'd take him to the dr with me, or get the U/S, mine had the number of weeks of pregnancy on it, and my ob told me something about not counting the first two weeks of pregnancy or something like that, confused me so you might wanna look at that before you show it to him and ask the dr about it so you don't open up a can of worms that will just make it worse.
    Sounds like your hubby has some serious trust issues.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• sounds like he's got some serious trust issues!
    has he always been insecure about the relationship?
    sorry, but I would be pissed if I had to Prove my faithfulness!
    have you been unfaithful in the past?
    luvbeinhermom

Answer by luvbeinhermom at 11:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2008