Is your refridgerator clean?

I looked at mine today and its time for a cleaning. I just hate doing it!! Just wondering if yours is clean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• always... i cant stand when someones refrigerator is all nasty and smells and has old food and is all nasty and has spills from weeks ago.. ew i know some people whos are like that and its really sick that they let it get like that.... ew dont eat out of that crap! lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes, because we just got a brand new one a week ago today, lol!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i just realized it might have seemed like i was saying yours is nasty and your needs to always be clean. thats not what i intended at all lol... of course its going to get messy but i mean we dont let it get like that.... :D k just clearing that up!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• mine is..i clean it once a week
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• There are no spills or nastiness in there. But I haven't been home, and now that you have reminded me, I think our milk went out of date a few days ago. Ick.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• nah....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2008