At home jobs?

Does anyone work from home, if so what do you do and how much do you earn?? Is it a decent job?? If not then do you know anyone or any jobs that are for real you can work from home with?

mblucky

Asked by mblucky at 2:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do not have an at home job... I have had them, but I prefer businesses to jobs - I don't do listening to a boss well... lol!

But if you want a list of companies that hire people to work from home, let me know, I have one.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sure, if you don't mind lol I'm just curious whats out there and what is real..
    mblucky

Comment by mblucky (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home. BEST job I've ever had!!!!! I have sooo much fun working with Scentsy!!! I am happy to help with any questions if it's something you're interested in. I've made some really good money as well.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I work with a couple of companies, I listed them and you can see my Earnings posted too, it's all free stuff, no sales!

Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have my own business w/ Gold Canyon Candles as a Senior Demonstrator. I love the fact that I can do this when I want around the schedule of my family. Let me know if you would like more info.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Cool Tiffany, What is Gold Canyon Candles??
    mblucky

Comment by mblucky (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I own a gpt site and also work gpt sites it's not something where you're probably going to make a ton of money but you can makes a couple hundred extra each month to help with bills, etc. Here's the link to my blog if you want to check it out it will help you to get started and I also have payment proofs there too: http://www.freewebs.com/freemoneyfromhome/
    aspiringangel01

Answer by aspiringangel01 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have been involved with a company for 3 years - I work very part time and make great money - I choose my own hours --there is absolutely no risk. I love that I am helping people and making money doing it. I have a great webcast that explains the company, their products and why they are so successful and growing (even in this tough economic climate)
    Please let me know if you would like a code to view the webcast - the code will be good for 24 hours once I activate it.
    Good luck! I hope that you find the right business for you.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I work from home with my daughter. We like what we do and meet very nice people. We are looking for some people who are serious about working from home to join our team. If you would like to look at what we do, just let me know and I will share.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 11:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010