Hair Detangler

If you use a detangler, what kind?

SMH2010

Asked by SMH2010 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Envia Nature's Salon Leave-In Detangling Conditioner - it works great and is natural with no toxins :-)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I prefer a leave in conditioner cut with water to the normal detanglers... I use Garnie Frutice (SP) Leave in & then just mix it 50/50 with water when I need extra or when I need to use it on the kids.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Leave in conditioner. I believe by Frizz-ease. My daughter has super curly hair that gets really knotty. It tames it and makes it easier to brush.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i use detangler by just for me works good and makes it easier to comb
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 2:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I dont use a detangler. But what I noticed is that it really depends on the type of comb you use. So maybe you guys dont have to use it either just make sure you have the right tooth comb. A big toothed comb works better for detangling than a smaller one.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 4:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• A big toothed comb is a MUST for thick curly hair. We still need a good detangler too though! Thanks for all the recommendations, ladies!
    SMH2010

Comment by SMH2010 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010