Why so different?

Okay with my last two pregnancies i was so sick with morning sickness that i lost a lot of weight. But i am now pregnant with my third and had only some slight nausea, but not throwing up. Anyone know what could be the reason? Is it b/c maybe im a little older? I was 15 with my first and 19 with my second. i am now 23.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Each and every pregnancy is different I dont think your age has much to do with that. My first I was sick all the time and gained so much weight, and this time I am barely sick and am within my normal weight range
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 2:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different.. With all three of my pregnancies, I experienced many different things.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I just think every pregnancy is different. I know plenty of people who have been very sick during one pregnancy, and not at all during another one.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hmm well my first two were exactly the same. I got sick around the same time and lost the same amount of weight. Even gained the same amount. I guess it does just vary from pregnancy to pregnancy. Both of my kids were girls, i was hoping this meant a boy haha!
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 2:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Like everyone else said... each pregnancy is different.
    I had bad morning sickness with my first but not at all with my second.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My first pregnancy I was sick for the whole 40 weeks, I gained a lot of weight and I was basically miserable until I had my son.

My second pregnancy I was sick a couple of times, I gained a moderate amount of weight and I was in a pretty good mood the whole time, especially when I finally got to meet my daughter.

Different babies, different pregnancies, different symptoms and different hormones.
    I wouldn't be worried about it. Just enjoy not being sick! :)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• each pregnancy is a different and unique expeirience enjoy the less nasuea!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• : / I hate questions like this.....It makes me scared of my next pregnancy because my first was for the most part great LOL
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 2:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You've already gotten the right answer here, every pregnancy is just different. lol I just wanted to say you are lucky that this one is off to an easier start. I felt like I was falling apart during my third pregnancy. I would have preferred that with the first pregnancy when I didn't have two other little ones to keep up with. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yep,
    Age makes a big difference.
    Or it has with me.
    Your hormones are a little bit better with each time you conceive.
    Age is all that really matters.
    Some say though it could be the time of year and also the heat outside!!!
    That could be an old wives tale.
    I had my first at 17 and I was just fine all the way through even he now as a 12 year old has been very healthy.
    My next few kids I did get sick on but just the first 3 months. After that I was fine and happy.
    The second batch of twins I have been fine all the way through.
    You will be fine.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010