"free pass" adult content

Do you & your SO have someone who you guys have agreed it would be ok to cheat on if given the chance? Ive never done it, but I hear about it all the time. The woman would choose someone like Brad Pitt, the man chooses Miranda Kerr (or another VS Angel) lol If so who is your "free pass?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• We laugh about "free passes" but we make them so unrealistic that:
    1. it'll never happen
    2. we can laugh endlessly at what the other chooses
    3. it kind of give us an insight on the type of people the other is attracted to and so we can compare and contrast ourselves and maybe aim for that (not in a bad way, just for fun)
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 2:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Heck no.. lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• lol No we don't have a "free pass"
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Lol, we joke about it. He has a thing for Jessica Alba and I think Paul Walker is a hottie. We will never meet any of them in person, so what does it matter, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• in theory,yes. I picked Paul Rudd

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No Free Pass Here
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My husband is in love with Christina Aguilera, he thinks she's pretty hot so I am sure that will be his pick. We've never talked about it now, I am too territorial to have made up conversations like that, lol!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Oh Hell no!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Defintely no free pass....I only want my honey to want me!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes and No...

I believe in open relationships. My only rules are that there is no "relationship" - just sex - no dates! That it's done safely and that he is open and honest with me when (or rather IF) it happens...

Because he doesn't feel the same and has never acted on that neither have I. But as long as he was open with me & didn't try to hide it or lie to me, I have no issue with "extra marital" sex... As long as it's just sex!

I did tell him once though that if I ever had the chance to do Johhny Depp I would go for it in a second... He said "Just make sure there's a camera in the room - that could get us some cash!"

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010