Does DH expect... adult content

Road head everytime you are in the car at night? Mine does and seriously its to the point where I make sure we are home before dark to avoid it...lol.. I feel like it should besomething I offer to do for you, not something you demand...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, no. If I even put my hand in that area joking around, he tells me to stop, he cant focus on the road, and doesnt want to be distracted.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have never done it and never will. There is a lot of stuff I will do bu I always drive and even if he was driving I think it would be dangerous. Cars scare me.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No, I like being alive,not dying in a fiery car crash. my husband doesn't DEMAND anything from me...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• NO
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 2:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No he has never expected something like that ever anywhere
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Can he keep both hands on the wheel?
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 2:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nope. Mine doesn't expect it PERIOD! Its something I do, when I wanna do it. My husband knows, and understands why.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My DH jokes about it, but he never demands stuff like that. You should really talk to him and say enough is enough! It's illegal to talk on a cell phone and drive (in many states). I can only imagine the kind of ticket he would get for that, if caught!
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 2:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have done it before. But he does not demand it and its not expected. It was more spontaneous and fun the couple of times it was ever done. Tell him he needs to do it for you.....now what would that be called? LOL
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You know...there is a local story where I live about a girl that was giving road head to her boyfriend. To make the story short, he crashed into a tree and she severed his penis and choked to death on it.
    You may want to share that story with him.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010