How do you cater to SO/DH/BF?

My SO is from a completely different culture and so he I guess I could use the word expects me to cater to him in a lot of ways. Massages every day after work, sex pretty much non stop, get his plate for him, clear his dishes, fold his laundry, handle things like renewing his plates , etc.... Am I the only one??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL I think its 50/50
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I do the housework. i cook dinner. he serves himself and takes his own dishes to the sink. I don't cater to him anyway past getting him a soda if he ASKS. i feel sorry for you hon.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I cater to my dh (massages, special dinners, surprise gifts or outings) when he doesn't expect it.....if he expected it, it would be a big problem for me. That said, I am not against two people in love going out of their way for each other. Hopefully he caters to you too.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• HAHAHAHA. Heck no. I make sure there is coffee made when he gets home, and he does the same for me in the morning.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't really cater to him. I'll offer to make his plate but he says no thanks usually and he makes it himself. We both take turns doing the laundry..although I;m pregnant right now so either he's been doing it or my son has been doing it and they both bring the basket of clean laundry up to me and I'll fold the clothes but they put them away,lol.
    Hmmm...makes me think..maybe I should cater to him sometimes,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Lol catering to my BF is not hogging up the bed @ night or letting him lay on my lap. I'm always doing little things for him otherwise.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 2:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't necessarily cater to my husband but he has it pretty good at home. We have 4 kids and we both work FT, my days tend to be longer because I do most the driving with picking up/dropping off the kids at school or sports activities. But I pretty much take care of the house, dinner and kids (he does help with our 1 year old which is a big help) he comes home, gets in comfortable clothes, watches his news, has his dinner served and plate picked up. Sometimes I am jealous of how easy I let him have it. If I really, really need something from him then I ask for his help otherwise he's work free when he gets home.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i do the house work and cook. i try to show him i appreciate him for being the best husband and father. Im a SAHM and he caters to me too
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 3:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I cater to him sexually but that's all

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i do stuff for DH all the time. he works a lot (somedays 15 hours a day and never less than 5 hours and he works every day) and i am a SAHM. i fold his clothes, i even put them in the hamper for him. i do all the cleaning and most of the cooking.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 5:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010