Legitimate work from home?

I work fulltime, but would love to find something I could do at home as well. Anyone know of a lgit opurtunity?

KamiB79

Asked by KamiB79 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work at home as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I work as little or as much as I want to. Its fun, easy and rewarding. Low start up fees, plus there is a way to earn your kit for free. Let me know if you would like more info.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would love some information! Thanks!
    KamiB79

Comment by KamiB79 (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I've actually done the mystery shopping/merchandising thing.

I did MaryKay many years ago.

The most rewarding and profitable thing I do are my crafts. I keep a stock of my stuff at a local high end salon. I do shows in the fall/spring. I also do a Shopping Holiday Open House for all my friends to come by and have coffee/pastry and shop. It works out well!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Read your thrifty Nickel if you get one where you live.
    Your local News Paper should also have some information.
    Try Googaling it online.
    If you watch late night TV with your Little ONE
    than there is a bunch of stuff on between
    midnight and 5am about how to earn money online and at home.
    Good luck.
    I am looking just like you for a good online or home job if you find anything please send me something.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I own a GPT site and also work GPT sites they are all completley free I've been doing them for about 5 years now from my home computer. If you would like to check it out here's the link to my blog which has sites I'm on proof of payments I've recieved (which I do need to update) and tips for making money with gpt sites: http://www.freewebs.com/freemoneyfromhome/
    There's even a yahoo messanger thingy on there you can click on to contact me through messanger if you have any questions :)
    aspiringangel01

Answer by aspiringangel01 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have been involved with a company for 3 years - and I cannot say enough positive things about them! I don't sell anything, I don't do inventory, billing or delivery. All I do is help people to convert their lives and homes to safer, less expensive, eco-friendly products - I help them to become members of an "online green store (kinda like an online green Costco or BJ's) and I am rewarded financially - on an ongoing bases - this is called residual income. Iwork very part time - choose my own hours - there is absolutely no risk!

I have a very informative webcast that explains the company, their products and why they are so successful and growing (even in this tough economic climate)

Please let me know if you would like a code to view the webcast - the code will be good for 24 hours after I activate it.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have been with Mia Bella for over 2 years and it has been the best home business! So many benefits as well as NO hoops to get paid...we make 30 to 50% profit! Contact me if you want more information and we can see if this is a good fit!
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm also with Mia Bella's and LOVE it!! I work when I want and never have to sell a minimum amount or build a team.....it's been great. Good luck in your search, with all the things available now you should be able to find something that will fit you nicely but make sure you do your research!! Feel free to ask questions!
    Becky
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Check my legit website www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 7:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hello,
    I'm a La Bella Baskets Gift Basket Consultant and love it!! I got into this for $1.97!! I love it because we are provided leads and we don't have to go chasing friends or family, I don't have to do Parties, I don't have to sell if I don't want to! I don't have a quota! I don't have to have an inventory and so much less stress!! I get paid every 2 weeks!! If you want more info let me know or check out my cafemom profile to learn more about me!! If your motivated and serious this is for you:)
    Have a great day!!
    ~hugs~
    Jen
    La Bella Baskets
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010