Were you ever woken up in the middle of the night from the bed juggling a little bit and... adult content

you figured out it was your dh/so jacking off?
This happened the other night and I got so turned on! He's never done that before, or I never woke up before, I don't know.
But he ended up rolling over and "waking" me up. He thought I was still sleeping I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol he does it right next to me in bed if I tell him I'm "not in the mood". He clears it with me first though :)

I know what you mean about it being a turn-on though. By the time he's done I'm the one roaring to go LOL
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 2:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No, lol. My SO will just grab my hand and continue to put it on him until I do wake up...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 2:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sadly....no.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Ha ha!! I only wish my fiance would do that!! I'd want to watch or have him get on me!!:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• nope
    & i would be grossed out cause well. . .thats me. I'm boring lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• lmao! no but i find him looking at porn a few times!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No, but omg. I woke my hubby up one night and he layed there silently and listened. Told me all about it the next day. I dunno why but I was soooooo embarrased! Lol I wish he would have just rolled over and told me how it turned him on so I coulda got some real action. Damnit!!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• LOL..yes..he was really into it too! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I might be sort of offended if I am laying RIGHT THERE.. and every opportunity for sex is there, but he skips it to jack off instead. lol Maybe it's just me.. but yea.. no thanks
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• no,if my hubby is horny,he wakes me up. He doesn't stare at me and whack off!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010