Have you ever..(spin off from bed jiggling question) adult content

Woke your spouse up by masterbating yourself in the middle of the night?
Do people do that, women I mean? Men seem to be more open about jacking off right next to someone like its no big deal. But do most women get too embarressed and worried they'd be caught? Do you think your spouse would be turned on if he caught you doing it while he was sleeping right next to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *lol*
    I do it when hubby is too tired to stay up at night.
    I've been busted.
    He was turned on.
    I was embarrased at first, but now I think its kinda fun to see if I can wake him and get him all riled up. Hehe
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• nope.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I've done it in my sleep,and he's woken me to make love,but I don't purposely do it when he's right there.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sometimes I do it on purpose. If I am horny and he is sleeping I will play by myself until he wakes up ready. And boy does he wake up READY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• the first few time i was embarrased to do ANYTHING in front of my husband, hell we spent the first year apart cuz he was in Iraq but now that i'm more comfortable around him i can get myself off in front of him and then he can get me off...it's awesome, lol
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I haven't done that with my hubby but did with an ex, who never woke up. With hubby I have no problem doing it in front of him. He enjoys it and it just acts as awesome foreplay.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My hubby doesn't mind it, but would rather do it himself for me, lol. My hubby doesn't sleep through anything, lol.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010