Anyone a night time eater?

I have this terrible problem of night eating.. like literally waking from sleep TO eat.. and I can't talk myself out of it either, its like I just go for food, then go back to bed.. can happen once a night or 3-4 times a night.. ugh.. anyone have an cures?? I have tried making sure there's nothing in the house but with a 2 year old and a husband.. it doesn't last.. I have all my "tempting" foods gone but that doesn't help.. I will always find something.. I have tried talking myself out of it and its like reality won't sink in - I don't know.. I am trying to lose weight and lost 20 lbs but now stopped at a plato because of this problem...

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• theres really no magic cure, you just have to learn self control.
    i dont wake in the middle of the night, but i always want to eat at like 8 or 9 when im sitting on the computer, and sometimes i dont give in, sometimes i do, but if i do give in - i eat grapes, or strawberries, a string cheese or a piece of chicken.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010