Please help.. SERIOUS QUESTION THIS TIME.. adult content

So..my SO fucked up (as you all know if you read my question AM I OVER-REACTING).. Anyway, he don't think he did anything wrong (he lied..said he wouldn't do something & he did).. Well he just called me and asked if I really wanted it to be over between us & I said heck yah, you lied to me.. or we can be together and you can hang out with your girls if I can hang out with guys.. and he screamed "YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE ANYWAYS"! Hmm..mad or not.. that aint right, is it?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 3:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• yea u dont need him just do what makes you happy
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think you got your answer. I didn't see the other question, so I don't know background, but it sounds like the relationship is over.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Thanks Monica.
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Honestly it just sounds like one angry persons reaction to another angry person. Maybe you both just need some time to cool off and then sit down and talk about this...?
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 3:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Thanks allfiller.. Im just so mad that he lied to me.. & then he don't think he did anything wrong.
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i didnt see the other question either. it sounds like the end to me. mad or not you dont say that to someone you love.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hey Nikki.. if you didn't like my fucking question.. then dont fucking answer it!! You are the one that just added drama! I just needed some fucking reassurance!!
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• He just didn't know what else to say and was trying to hurt you because you probably hit a nerve when you said he can hang with th egirls if you can hang with guys.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Thanks Kimberly.
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• When there are children involved, ending a relationship isnt so cut and dry like this. He said something stupid, honestly have you ever met a men that didn't say something stupid? I didn't read the other question, but if whatever he did was a deal breaker for you, then you need to be the rational adult and talk/end this on peaceful terms, for your childrens sake. Your angry right now and so is he...give it time to cool off. Give your feelings time to calm down, then make this decision...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 3:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010