32 weeks and freaking out !

ok I'm 32 weeks 5 days and baby is moving a little less than normal not enough to bother me yet what is bothering me is that it hurts now when he moves and it feels like when I roll over picture putting a big rock in a box then flipping it over the rock just slams into the side of the box right . that how it feels when I roll over is this normal could my amnio. fluid be low maybe ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go and see your Doctor Right away!!!!!!
    Then again you might just be having a big baby inside you!!!!
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• it could just be that the baby is getting big and running out of room.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Call the doc.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• call or go to the doctors
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It is normal for you to feel less movement at this point because they are getting bigger and running out of room. ANd it is normal for some of thie rmovement s to feel a little painful to you. But I havent personally experienced the feeling of them being tossed like a rock in there when I roll over. I would defintiley call the doctor, they will probably have you come in to do an ultrasound to check the level of your amnio fluid...have you been leaking at all?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• no leaking I was put on bedrest monday b/c I was having reg. contractions (no changes in cervix though ) and they used te little strip thing said I wasn't leaking at the time I haven't felt like I was leaking or anything just feels like when I roll over he falls to the side it's really weird I have 2 dd's and never felt anything like this with them I'm going to call the dr and see what she says I tend to freak out over a lotof stuff

msh88

Answer by msh88 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i would call the doc
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 3:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I had this because my son was HUGE, and was stretching my stomach more then it could. (Do u have alot of stretch marks? I did and they Hurt alot when he moved.
    Owensmommy32010

Answer by Owensmommy32010 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Drink water lots and lots of water before you see your doctor or midwife. You are probably dehydrated. How hot is it where you are?
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 4:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• dr said to stay on bedrst and come in friday morning it's super hot outside or at least to me it's 97 degs. I'm just gonna wait I guess she said all they could do at L&D would be moniter babys heart and all that and do an u/s she didn't seem worried at all I'm considering going in anyways
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010