please help out!!! we need to find this guy and dont really know how to start....

some 18 year old kid beat the shit out of my friend and then beat the shit out of his dad and took off called the cops and said he got jumped. [he didnt] the dad has to get surgery on a major artery and stitches and his jaw is broken he has a 4 inch gash from his mouth to his hear split right open. My friend has 6 broken teeth and got stitches... we only know this kids first name because my SO's sister wont tell us more about him... [its her friend] well we will find out, eventually...what charges do you think he will get??? and all we know is his first name, that hes black and the school he just got kicked out of. how do you think we can track this kid down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• &&& what charges do you think he will or can get when we DO find him??
    Anonymous

• take pictures of there injuries!!! make sure you have witnesses!!
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 10:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• well the cops took pictures of their injuries and the blood puddles that were up the drive way when he was trying to get away.... we do have witnesses, but no one EXCEPT my SO's sister knows anything more about this guy than what i posted.... but shes being immature saying its her 'best friend' he wouldnt have done that to her friends if he was a real friend...
    Anonymous

• ....I'm sorry, what does this have to do with pregnancy?
    Anonymous

• I guess my first question is did the police question the s/o sister??? If not, then have you come forward about her to the police that she has information??

Anonymous

• i guess wait till hes caught. my dad a cop himself got punched in the jaw by a drunk guy while he was on duty. my dad got his jaw split in 2 spots, had a metal plate put in and mouth wired shut for 6 weeks. the guy was on parol aready so got charged with assult towards a cop and violation a parole and he got 8 years. your guyu will get charged twice foe maybe attempted murder because that artery thing idk the story behind that. so if convicted hell prob get 4-6 years
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 10:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• it doesnt have anything to do with pregnancy im posting it so i can get more information out there. dont like it oh well. and yeah i told them and they didnt do anything, some of the guys stuff was out in the street hat watch cigarettes, and i told the cops and they didnt do anything with it but just left it there...
    Anonymous

• oh and the kid is on probation also for fighting and more stuff too i guess.
    Anonymous

• tell the cops that your sister has information about the guy and wont talk. they'll take her into custody and question her till she talks. they might even threaten her w jail time if she doesn't. but if you're serious about this, then tell the cops on your sister. you're not betraying her, you're helping this dad and kid and its the only way you're gonna catch the little shit.. but i do agree w everyone else that you should've posted this somewhere more appropriate.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• and what does SO mean in SO sister?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2008