Sick of food..lol

OK so I'm getting sick of food, lol I've been eating almost everything i can think of.. I want some new ideas on what i can make at home from scratch i feel like cooking, I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I've done hamburgers, chicken, steak, pork, all though i found out the baby does not like chicken or pork i can eat chicken occasionally but not a lot.. What do you eat when being pregnant?? Can I get some ideas, maybe something will sound good to me..

mblucky

Asked by mblucky at 3:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I ate EVERYTHING lol. A big thing of mine was taco salads. I made tacos like twice a week. Have you tried making veggie dishes? like veggie enchaladas, or veggia kabobs on the grill? (another one of my preggy favs! sqush, zuicchini, peppers and onions, grilled with butter).
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i'm in the same boat, this is what i'm making for dinner. with some steamed veggies.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Salmon-II/Detail.aspx
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I loved mexican steak when I was pregnant. DH would make it with veggies and encalida sauce on top of the steaks
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 3:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have done a thing called wacky Mac and Cheese take a box of Velveeta mac and Cheese and a box of the 99 cents kind make it as directed. Take your favorite kind of Cheeze its and Smash them up and wala. I even mix a package of the KNOR noodles and sides package in there. I know crazy.
    How about Scalloped Potato sandwiches Crazeier still,
    Make a box of your favorite scalloped potaotes, get a slice of your favorite bread and toast it then wala crazy yet yummy.
    Try this one,
    Raman noodles with pickles this one helps me when I am angry or just want to kill my other half.
    Just use sparingly
    One more,
    Try this,
    Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream,
    Pepermint Ice Cream and
    Cream
    All mixed up in a blender for a totally crazy and mind blowing Shake or malt if you want to add that!!!!.
    Good LUCK and Have FUN.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010