Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you need a drink or some type of drug to adult content

be able to relax enough to get really kinky with your dh in the bedroom?
I do. I don't feel like I can let loose unless i've had a few glasses of wine or I've taken a valium or something like that.
But when I do, the sex is just out of this world. We end up doing all kinds of things and its sexy and its fun. When we have sex and I havent drank anything, I am too embarressed too even try any of those things,we end up doing it missionary and I'll move a little and moan and scratch his back but thats about it.


Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I know what you mean. If we have a beer or two on a friday night we are basically gauranteeing sex haha.

    Answer by BambiF at 3:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

  • Nope,I'm a wild woman! Grrrrrowl!

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

  • do you remember what yall did? would be my question. i don't have to get toasted and i don't do drug (rx or street) to get that "rush" feeling. and i'm not bashing by any means but if you have to go to that lengths to get kinky wit you spouse then are you that attracted to them?

    Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

  • i agree 100%

    Answer by shannonsmom555 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

  • Ambien sex is pretty interesting. I did that with an ex because he used to guilt trip me if we went a few days. This guy would cry and berate himself so there were times I would take an ambien.

    Answer by Izsarejman at 4:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010