How can I get my 10 month old to wear shoes?

I have a 10 month old daughter who hates wearing shoes and in colorado where approching winter and it gets really cold. I have tried velcro shoes, Lacy shoes but she will continnully pull them off her feet any suggestions?

JaydenBelle

Asked by JaydenBelle at 10:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter hated shoes too. We just stuck her in a snowsuit and let her wear her slippers to the store (of corse we carried her when she wore the slippers). Maybe you can find something cute that she will love :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I've heard a lot of people say that pedipeds are the only shoes that their baby will wear. www.pediped.com

They're a little pricey, but they're a good quality shoe and hey, if your baby will wear them, they're worth it! Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My baby was the same way. She would lose it when I put shoes on her. What I did was get the shoes a little bit bigger so that they can move their toes around a little more. Hope this helps Good Luck! Worse come to worse just get some thick socks and try again before long.
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Thank you all for your suggestions I will try them all
    JaydenBelle

Answer by JaydenBelle at 11:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2008