Question about "down there". adult content

What can I do to make it taste better to DH? Sweet maybe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow..not sure. My SO thinks I have the tastiest stuff there is. LOL I don't do anything. Never use douches or harsh soap. I don't eat anything special either.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• eat more fuit,less dairy and meat. Don't put anything sugary ON your vulvar region. you'll get a yeast infection!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I heard this on the doctors, pineapple makes it sweeter so if you eat alot of pineapple the taste is sweeter. I love pineapples!!!
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Meat will make it taste saltier.... just eat more fruit (especially pineapple) Avoid garlic too
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well that depends on what's wrong with the taste.

The taste is affected by: diet, smoking, alcohol consumption, medications, illness..etc.

For diet: eat lots of fresh fruits on a regular basis. Cut down on meat. Cut down on refined sugars and starches. Cut down on fats. Cut down on fried foods.

If you smoke. The only way to change it to quit...
    If you drink. The onlyway to change it is to quit.
    If it's due to meds.. It just is what it is.. lol
    If it's due to an infection or illness... Gyno appointment stat.. lol

I joke. But seriously. You most likely can just switch up your diet and get the results you are looking for.. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Thanks for the tip I love pineapple
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• and try shaving down younder ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• hershey's syrup. I dated a guy who wouldn't even try. I noticed he loved his beer so I took his last beer and poured it down there and told him if he wanted his beer he better lap it up! He dove face down and the rest was history ...until I got tired of him and kicked him to the curb.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would definitely not put chocolate syrup down there. maybe a little popsicle rubbed on there would be ok? Make sure he is only doing it after you just took a shower and used a mild soap to wash ur area. also there are edible flavored lubricants or stimulating gels, you can get from sex shops or internet. dont know how they taste though
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't really know.I've honestly had any complaints.I just keep myself clean & I do douch maybe once a month.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010