Anybody had botox or know someone who has?

I have two friends who have gotten it and their face looks amazing. Both are 33 and had some lines but now they have nothing and they looked so refreshed & younger. I want to do it so bad! But would like to hear from other people!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Ive never had it but I know a few people that have gotten the restilen injections and had . Not sure if I spelled it right.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 4:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I've never had it done and never will. What wil the side effects be to injecting a toxin into your face? I bet bad things will happen 20 or 30 years down the road.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• bleh no thanks, Its expensive, it hurts and you have to keep redoing it.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Actually Botox is pretty afordable now days. I've never had it done, but know people who have. They said its a painless and quick procedure that is very temporary. If you feel like it will make u feel better, do it!
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 5:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2010