Anybody on here make children's clothes / hairbows?

My daughter will start school next year and I would love to work part time or work from home. But I just don't know what to do. I have a Business degree and I have always sat behind a desk, I don't want to do that anymore. I love boutique type clothing so I thought about doing that. But I am not very domestic, meaning I can't even sew a button on. How do I get started?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• same here I always want something l can do at home so that I will have full time for my kids and at the same time make money if you see one am interested
    oba

Answer by oba at 5:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I started 2 home businesses, you can email me at evelynmarieg@yahoo.com It is the best way to work from home when you have children and grandchildren.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Hello (: I make korker hair bows,headbands & childrens onesies. It's very time consuming. The korkers  also involve sewing. If you know the buisness end of things you can always buy wholesale hair bows & accesories from someone who does make them. I would love to make these wholesale for you. Just let me know.

mom2ababygirly

Answer by mom2ababygirly at 7:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2010