Sex With Tall Man? adult content

BF is very tall, 6' 5" and I am 5'4". He is a little on the heavy side for his height, not too bad but it is noticeable. Sexis very akward for us sometimes because he has a smaller penis and is already taller than me, so sometimes it slips out, which can be very frustrating. We have found doggy style works pretty well, but still the height difference causes us problems. Me being on top is the best so far but that leaves me hurting the next day since he is bigger than I am. So I was curious if anyone has experience with much taller guys? What can we do so that we both can enjoy ourselves? It can take him up to 2 hours (thats the quickest its been for him) before he finally comes, and two hours of bring on top becomes painful. So I really need advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• find a counter you can lay or sit on and have him stand in front of you.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I've been with a man that was 6'7 and I'm 5 '4.
    I was worried that the same thing would happen...but when it came down to naked boots knockin time, it worked out fine for us. I had no issues. It did take him a long time to cum though. Sometimes I'd be thinking, hurry up already,lol. I can't be on top for too long either, it hurts my legs. I can't imagine 2 hours of being on top! No way!
    Try propping up some pillows under your back and see how that works. Or prop them under your butt so your pelvis is higher than the rest of your body(put one pillow under your head..dont need all your blood rushing there! lol) and try that. Maybe look into buying a sex swing, that could help too.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'd be more worried about his not being able to ejaculate for 2 hrs! He should mention that to his urologist.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I totally agree with the above statement I am in the same boat,just not him talking forever to cum.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• oh, I'm sorry for you. That's sounds very frustrating. I know, my friend had a heavy set guy and said his body was so wide, it was hard for her to get her legs around him and it hurt for her legs to be opened that wide. I wish you luck in finding a solution.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Are u sure he's not taking anything to make him go si long. They have stuff u can buy at the side store now.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm not understanding how height is a problem when you are lying down. I'm 5'2" and been with many tall men over 6'. SO is over 6' and we don't have a problem. If your cooter and his hump match up what do length of legs have to do with anything? I don't get on top bc I don't like it and he's a male chauvinistic pig who doesn't like women "above him" so it works for me. As for the 2hours of intercourse, you're on your own there. I'd get bored after the first hour and tell him to go on without me. I'm for quality not quantity.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My DH is 6'2 & 260 lbs while I'm 5'1 & 105. Because of size issues doggie style or me on top is best or using a counter
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 5:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• im 5'2 my DH is 6'4 and his height makes it fun but as for meat on the bones my dh had a problem with that too and the moment he lost some weight the sex got even better his dick came out the cave of fat and when i got the top it did not hurt like it did before and he is cumming alot faster too so i would recommend your man to lose some weight and trust it makes a big difference special on the dick my man was over weight and his dick went from a 7 to a 9 cause it was hiding n his body fat
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I am 5' 120 lbs, my hubby is 6' 270 lbs. I am almost always on top. We have a favorite where he lays on his side and I lay on my back with my legs thrown over him. It's great because we both get to relax and he has full access to anything he wants to touch. His weight has never been a problem for us except that he doesn't get on top because he feels like he is squishing me, which he doesn't and I enjoy the few times he has been on top. As for your hubby having a smaller penis, well I don't know what to do about that, try the position I described and see if that helps. The issue I see in this whole thing is that it takes him 2 hours to get off! I'd be telling him to finish it himself because after a while it just gets irritating. My man has no problem cuming in a decent amount of time, he lasts long enough to get me off and for us to have fun, but no thanks for a two hour marathon.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2010