I got a positive sight! hwhile I was on my piriod! Is that possible? Am I pregnant!?!?

ok so like I took a test this morning and I came out positive and I started my period! but it as kindda heavy but not really. So I waited a few hours and I took another test it's the e.p.t and it said that I was pregnant! Is this normal? Am I pregnant?!

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 4:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• miscarrying perhaps....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• false positives are rare. congrats!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• if i was you i would go to the er , to make sure things are ok because you very rarley if ever get a false positive! Good luck i hope things turn out ok!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 4:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My mom had her period while she was prego with me... it happens. Call a Dr and tell them what's going on.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 4:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• did I have a misscarrage?
    jmcwilly

Comment by jmcwilly (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Your prego.... Many women will have a period, but i would still see a doc just to make sure ASAP! I spotted with my second, went to the ER and the ER doctor told me she had a period every month through her whole pregnancy. Made me feel better but i was glad i went to make myself feel better knowing all was good.. Congrats and hope everything turns out good!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I had vaginal bleeding the first 4 months of my pregnancy with my daughter. It isn't exactly a period, but can resemble one. I would go get everything checked out just incase but try not to freak out in the mean time because these things do happen.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have a negative from a blood test then a positive from a urine test. Well I lost the baby so go to DOc! Please.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• probaby pregnant while it is normal for some woman to have a period while pregnant, theres a possibility.... tht its not you.. goto the ER and get deff answers... better safe then sorry
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• sometimes when pregnant while it is normal for some woman to have a period while pregnant, theres a possibility.... tht its not you.. goto the ER and get deff answers... better safe then sorry

my answer idk wht happened to the beginning of it sorry but here it is all fixed up
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010