Honey Moon with a baby???

we're getting married and have yet to plan a honey moon. We have a 1 year old, we don't have anyone to watch him. My sister is too young and she lives with my mom , the issue with that is my mom purposely goes against every rule I have so that can't happen.

We were thinking either San Diego or Hawaii, for fun in the sun, water, and things to do.

So, should we make a reservation for a suite, big enough for My mom, and sister, my DH, MY LO, and Me
or 2 separate rooms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Travel

• A suite would be nice, but often they only have one bathroom, so two bathrooms would be good.

Answer by Bmat at 4:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• For once leave your child with your mom. Do not worry about RULES. Your Mom will not hurt your child. Go have fun with your new DH.

Answer by louise2 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• two seperate rooms
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I agree with Louise2.

If that is not an option, there are places in the Caribbean, especially Jamaica, that have vacation nannies. You have someone who will watch your child during the day so you and your partner can go snorkeling, scuba, just hang out together without worrying about a young child. At night you can often hire this nanny to watch the child so you can go out to dinner or whatever. The place we stayed in was an all suite property with a kichenette. The same person watched your child every day whether you were there for 4 days or 3 weeks. My kids loved it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Why not put the money in a college fund for the baby, or your retirement fund.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010