Is there a way u can have like a private calendar or planner on this website.

Tanisha709

Asked by Tanisha709 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• ?
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Not really. There are a some work arounds but a calender is something that has been requested for years and is on The List. If you would like to keep a to do list you can add a rich text widget to your home page. You can edit it to change your information as often as you would like. The other (not so great idea) is to create a private group just for you. I use one to keep all kinds of CafeMom content for easy access at CafeMom. You can use the calendar in that group for all kinds of planning of events and can arrange to receive email alerts from it as well.

You can also join the requesters for a calendar widget by sending a contact us report from the link at the bottom of any page.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You could create a private group and post things there. Unforunately, there isn't one for profile pages. I think it would be a good idea, though.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Make a group that ONLY YOU are the member of. I have one for "storage" so I have easy access to things I want but don't want others to see. That's the only way!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010