Ovulation? adult content

Do you ovulate when you are on the pill?

Reason I ask is, I just stopped taking the pill 2 weeks ago, due to it making me sick. Now I am having really thick discharge, that's kind of sticky gooey (tmi, sorry) and never had that while I was on the pill for the past year.

I dont think theres a chance I could be pregnant because we use condoms & pull out WITH the pill.

Am I ovulating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Its possible. How long has it been since your period? You ovulating about 2 wks after your period.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 4:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes, it's possible you're ovulating. It's been 2 weeks since you stopped the pill. I got pregnant after stopping the pill, I ovulated two weeks later and conceived then. We weren't using condoms at the time though, well not every time anyway.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 4:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Its possible that you are ovulating but the pill suppresses ovulation when you are on it.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 5:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010