Any one watch the new teen moms?

As much as i cant stand Farrah, my heart broke for her last night. It was definitely insight into why she behaves the way she does. Her mom is looney!!! I just love Maci..shes such a sweet heart and seems to be so together!!! And amber....She needs more meds and MUCH more therapy lol....im so into this show its nuts...i love love love it! Hubby even watches it with me :)

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Maci is my favorite. Farrah's revelation about Sophia's dad was shocking and the more I see of her mother all I can think of is that she is seriously messed up. I'm absolutely fed up with Amber and Gary. They are both immature and don't seem to care about being parents at all. Tyler and Catelynn are so sad to watch. On one hand I think they should have kept Carly then on the other hand their family lives are such a trainwreck it seems like that baby is much better off where she is.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I watch and agree about Farrah. She was my second to least favorite in the beginning (Amber has always held the top spot there lol). I just love her now and wish her the best of luck. Her mom is a real piece of work. Maci is my favorite, that girl is gonna do great things someday. Catelynn (sp?) for as mature is she is has a lot of growing up to do. She and Tyler are both sweet people though, I hope they continue to grow from this and don't let it beat them in the end. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I forgot about Catelyn and Tyler..they are too sweet. He loves her to death!!! but i dont think theyre gonna make it..i really think they feel more OBLIGATED to each other and glued to each other because thats all they know!!! its sad they gave theyre baby up for adoption, but looking at how both of them live it seems to be a better choice?! IDK Tylers mom seems to not like Catelynn at all!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Comment by sweetstkissez22 (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i love it too!! i kind of like farrah. i know shes not the greatest of moms, and she can be alittle selfish sometimes.. but i think shes young, and she does the best that she can. we have some similarities so im alittle more understanding of the way she acts sometimes. i love maci too! shes the best. i like amber, but she definatly needs to calm down and not fight in front of leah. caitlynn and tyler are not my favorite. i feel bad for tyler because i think he really regrets giving carly up for adoption, but i think they are both idiots for doing it, and caitlynn just disgusts me. they should be taking care of there baby and they both know it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010