who has been to Hawaii?

I went there for the first time.It was the best vacation in my whole life.I love it there.The most beautiful place on earth.who else has been there?

evelynwest

Asked by evelynwest at 4:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I lived ther for about 4 years. It is beautiful, but small and expensive. After about 6 months I really missed Texas. I plan on going back someday, but it will definitely be just to visit.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Lived their for 3 years. Thanks to the Army. It was a nice place to live. But I would not want to live their permanently.

Answer by louise2 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My husband has been there quite af ew times with work and I have to admit to being very jeolous. It looks beautiful.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Went there for my 15th wedding anniversary. It was BEAUTIFUL!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 5:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We were stationed there for 3 years. It was our best duty station hands down. It was beautiful in places, not so much in others. There was some really wonderful people there, too!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My "kick me in the butt" thing is that I have a cousin who lived there for 8 years while her husband was stationed there with the Coast Guard. We had a free place to stay for as long as we wanted. All we had to do was pay to get there. Did we ever go? NNOOO!!! Yes, kick me in the butt!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010