Pregnant and Cravings

What does it this mean?
MY hubby cooked me sum spaggeti but it looked and tasted bad... then I put some honey on it and it was all good!
I"ve been putting honey on most of my foods.
Is there sum nutrient in honey that i need or is it just a sweet craving.

MunkyS

Asked by MunkyS at 5:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could be craving sugar. Honey is a healthy source of sugar. When I was pregnant (with both my kids) I found I craved sweeter things than normal. With my son I ate a lot of candy and ice cream. I knew better with my daughter though and instead ate a lot of fruit and put agave nectar and honey on everything. lol
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 5:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Youll probley want honey all threw your pregnacy and youll eat so much of it that youll never want to see a bottle of honey again. That is wat how i found myself when i was prego, only it was this discusting (to me now) chicken nugget t.v. dinner. I ate so many of them that I cant even look at the box. But that is all i wanted wen i was pregnet. It got to the point where I would cry if i didn't have one. LOLOLOLOLOL
    lostiniowa

Answer by lostiniowa at 5:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I craved toast, peanut butter and sausage link sandwiches. I had never eaten that combo before or after. Also, pre-prenancy, I had a real big sweet tooth, while I was pregnant I had an aversion to sweets.
    tripsmom1

Answer by tripsmom1 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I've craved milk for awhile now. Will i continue craving it throughout my pregnancy?
    Anonymous

• Just in case you didn't realize it is not sum it is spelled SOME sum is a math term.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I knew that. But I like using sum.
    MunkyS

Answer by MunkyS at 1:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2008