I HAVE 2 KIDS IN MY DAYCARE AND WHEN THEY EAT THEY CHEW AND HOLD THE FOOD IN THIER MOUTHS UNTILL IT LIQUIDFLYS .IT TAKES THEM AN HOUR TO FINISH WHY????????????

swl657

Asked by swl657 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• because kids are gross. My DD who is 2 and a half does that from time to time. I tell her she can't have her dessert until she swallows or I make her spit it out.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Just the way some are!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I TELL THE MOM, AND SHE HAS NOTHING TO SAY BUT I KNOW, ITS HARD TO BE A CHILD CARE PROVIDER
    swl657

Comment by swl657 (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Actually proper eating should take you an hour! However no ones wants to do things properly because we are a eat and run society.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i know how annoying that is. i make my 8 yr old a sandwhich and he cant even finish cus the bread gets stale! super annoying but not htat uncommon, and omg he chews like that too.
    hotmama83227

Answer by hotmama83227 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I used to to do that. My mom thought it was cute.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010