Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

where can i ask help for scholarship grant? i want to to back in school.

Answer Question

Asked by majic63 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Go to your local community college or to the university you are planning to apply to and make an appointment to speak to a financial aid adviser. They will be able to tell you what you will need, as well as help you apply for the funds you need. You will more than likely need to submit a Federal Application for Student Aid, and you can do that on the web for free @ Hope this helps!!

    Answer by c.love49 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

  • apply for a PELL grant at the school.

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

  • if you are going into nursing go to discovernursing .com and you will have a whole listfull
    good luck and don't let anything stop you from reaching your goal.

    Answer by Joey07 at 5:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

  • or

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

  • i believe its called fasfa...or depended where you live the college will help you with that information or with giving you a grant

    Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • Yes fill out a financial aid application.. You can find it online a

    Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • You can go to your Community College and they can help you out or you can just google it or maybe try FASFA.

    Answer by cynprz at 10:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.