is this a miscarage?

ok I have 2 positive pregnacy tests while I was on my period and well I was told it was a misscarrage and others told me it asnt and is normal

but I am haveing cramps and it is borwn and it is red and it is chuncky! Sorry for all the gory details but idk what's goin on. I can't even go to a doc cuz I just cot married and I need to get a new card and I just feel crappy :(( anyone help!?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 5:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to go to the hospital if you are passing chunks within the blood and having cramps! Most insurances will back back up to 60-90 days. The hospital can not deny you treatment.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like it. It's important that you get your medical insurance taken care of, and get to the doctor. They need to be sure all the tissue is expelled to prevent infection.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• you can always go to the emergency room and have your insuance retro it or go to planned parenthood, if your having a miscarriage you need to be seen to make sure that everything comes out other wise you oculd put yourself in danger.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• If you are pregnant and passing blood clots you should go to the doctor. As long as your hubby added you onto his insurance through his work you can still go to the doctor without a card, they will call it in to make sure you have insurance.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• you should go in
    could be misscarriage or a placenta problem or worse
    you really need to go in hon
    please do, worry about insurance later
    get yourself in now
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Im sorry but Id does sound like it :(
    Id go to the ER If I were you, not only to find out if it is in fact a miscarriage or not But it could also be a tubal pregnancy.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm sorry! It does sound like an early miscarriage. Do you have a doctor or midwife that you can just call? I have had 3 miscarriages and never had to go to the hospital. I just let everything pass and run its course and then had blood work later on to be sure that my HCG dropped appropriately. Best wishes to you!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• possible mc...you can go to your dr and have them draw beta levels and if they are dropping you are mc but just what you discribe sounds like a mc...you tend to cramp, pass large clots, and the bleeding will be bright red. sorry you are going through this I just had a mc and it was not nice it was very painful.. good luck
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I meant to add above...unless you are having other symptoms such as a fever. That could be an indication of ectopic pregnancy.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes you can always go to the ER insurance or not.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 5:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010