My daughter and I are a nudist family why is that so bad?

every time i say something about this i get lectured like i am a criminal. i was raised that way and i see nothing wrong with it...why cant people be more open and honest????

bilorianne96

Asked by bilorianne96 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• if it makes you happy do what comes, "naturally", get it,,naturally, never mind,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I see nothing wrong with it. My boys dislike clothes and strip the moment they are inside. I think it makes people uncomfortable because of all the bad people in this world.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• hehehehe thank you for that..........
    bilorianne96

Comment by bilorianne96 (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• – collapse
    Maybe because we don't want to see you flapping everywhere, it is also inappropriate for children to see. that is why they have a lawa against people coming outside without clothes.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• I don't think a little girl should be running around naked. Don't you care that your are opening your LO up to prevs? I think she should stay clothes till she can make her own decision and is 18 yrs old
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I spend a good portion of my day nude... my grrls are finally getting (well one is LMAO) old enough to want privacy/modesty/// NOTHING wrong with naked
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I truely do not know what the laws are about running around naked in front of your kids. Is it a crime or not? But if you and your family do not mind it. I don't either. As long as you wear cloths in public.

Answer by louise2 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• because this is America
    people in Europ are raised not to care so much
    people undress and change into swimsuits right there by the pool for example
    they do not have as much commercialism that sells with sex as we do in the states

personally, i do not care if you are naked in your home
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• in the first place she DOES NOT go outside without clothes..second this is in a closed home situation...tell me something were you born wearing clothes??? no you weren't...i guess people don'y understand the beauty of the human body no matter what you look like..thats a shame
    bilorianne96

Comment by bilorianne96 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't concider myself a nudist but I'm all for being naked for sure. I'm happy to hear all these other positve responses to it as well.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 5:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010