What day past ovulation does implantaion typically occur?

Any info is good!!

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 5:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It usually happens 6-12 days after ovulation. If you have light bleeding 1 week or a couple days before your period is due and it stops within a day or two, it is usually implantation bleeding. I didn't have it with my first. I'm pretty sure I just went through it this weekend though.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 5:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• What happens on days 1-5?
    newmamanew2town

Comment by newmamanew2town (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Days 1 - 5 the ovum is fertilized by the spermatozoa forming a conceptus. The conceptus then moves down the fallopian tubes into the uterus, where it will bounce around until implantation occurs.
    Linds2Horse

Answer by Linds2Horse at 5:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I dont know if this will help: Ovulation always occurs exactaly 14 days before your period, no matter how long your cycle is. We had trouble getting pregnant and a specialist gave me that tip. It works if you chart, then by the 2nd cycle you should know.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ***baby dust***
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• About a week after. it takes that long to travel the fallopian tubes. Then once it implants it takes about a week to form the placenta. Add a few more days past that for the placenta to make enough HCG hormone to register on a test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2010