Do you drink hot coffee when it's warm outside?

Ugh. I don't get it. My mom and I just went to Starbucks and it's supposedly the hottest day of the year outside where we live. It's horrible! Anyways, she got hot coffee. I don't know how she can drink that in this weather! Literally, she'll be laying out by her pool and sipping hot coffee, lol.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 5:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I do, I usually get a tall cup of coffee at work in the am. Then I spend the next hour regretting it cause it makes me feel super hot and sweaty from the caffiene. An ice cold bottle of water sounds soooo much better doesnt it?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I drink it insid ein the morning but thats it!! I cant go near it in the afternoon when it is hot out!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• actually drinking something hot when it is hot out cools you off. It tells your body hey man its hot out. lets get this body cool. just like when its cold out you should drink something cold so then your body tells itself to warm up.....................crazy I know. But it works
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well, if I was laying in a pool it would be great!! ;) I drink cold coffee when it's this hot. 90 here today.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I drink hot coffee when it's hot out, but only if I want it to last longer. If I'm really hot and getting it to be a refreshing cool drink then I don't, but I drink the iced drinks so fast, that sometimes I get the hot coffee so that it'll last longer
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I do it! I love coffee hot or cold.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• in am yes
    we have no ac
    but if i was by the side of a pool- i would not be drinking coffee
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nope, i dont like soup in the summer either! i broke down and ate it at work (my office is FREEZING) and i still felt weird!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i just like the taste of it so i drink it sometimes just for fun. but my husband no longer brings hot coffee to work since its so very hot. he will just drink some in the monring to wake up and then leave the cup on the counter
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nope I am with you I just can't do it. When it is hot out and even thinking about buying me a warm drink makes me want to sweat some. Yuck, so I avoid all hot drinks.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2010