HEY IS THERE ANYONE IN THIER FORTIES THAT HAVE SEX MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK? adult content

swl657

Asked by swl657 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• usually!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i am in 40s
    used to have sex all the time
    almost every day

things have changed though
    having huge realtionship issues

but if he was NORMAL, i would be still
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yes ...sometimes 2 X a day
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm 49 and my husband is 39 and we have sex all the time. It's best now as there are no more kids at home (my kids) so we have lots of privacy and time together and we are both very comfortable with each other. I'd say on the average we have sex 4-5 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, but usually 4 times a week. We were having lots of morning sex but he got a new job and has to get up even earlier so now it's "when we get home" sex and it's awesome! I have never had more confidence or felt better about myself than I do now.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• **** Raises Hand*******

Me :-)

I'm 47 (in Oct) been married for 25yrs. And we have sex on average 5x a week. We have had an agreement for over 15yrs now, that we do not go more than 2 days w/out having sex. Unless of course unforseen circumstances arise that prevents us from being able to.. Which in life, sometimes those types of things do prop up from time to time.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I am just barely still in my 40's and my husband is 55. We have sex 3-4 times a week.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My mother in law.

Don't ask me how I know, it's too traumatic.

But I will tell you she sees an organic based gyno that has a special cream (she calls it love potion number 9) i told you it was traumatic.

this helped get her sex drive going during menopause. Excuse me, I have to go call my therapist now.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i'm 24 and i don't have sex more than once a week....
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• WOW- All of you ladies have some Happy Husbands! LOL i am 44 & Menopause has been kicking my little butt for a year now, so NO....... i don't have sex more than once a week- my husband is very lucky to get it at all right now! LOL
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• When perimenopause hit me in my early 40's.. my sex drive kicked in to the point that I swear I have the drive and desire of a 17 yr old boy.. LOL I'm just a walking talking horn dog all the time..

My gyno (who is a menopause "specialist") told me a few years ago that the "use it or lose it" thing, becomes true once women reach their 40's.. She said that the more often that women hitting/in perimenopause have sex, the more often they will want it.. And, that women who are more active sexually during this time, lose less elactsticity in their vagina, and their membranes do not thin out as much.. Which both are reasons that many women start losing sex drive and sex can become painful/uncomfortable for some.

I Can't say that this would be true for every woman. But I can say that it has been proven true in my case.. :-)

I actually enjoy sex more now than I did 20 years ago.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010