* EDIT* I put up a post earlier about putting my daughter out , she did not get put out over the cell phone, she's angry because i won't continue to pay a bill for a phone that is broke and she can't get calls or texts on PLEASE READ OTHER POST IN THE RELATIONSHIP CATEGORY

last month i paid her cell bill told her to be careful about the way she been handling the phone all the while she had it so after i paid the bill she finally broke the phone she had money to repair or replace the phone instead she spends it on other stuff and thinks i suppose to kept paying the bill for the phone and it does'nt work at all plus she wanted me to give her money for a new phone after she spent her money, lately she s been saying i don't want to do anything for her believe i have done alot for her since she turned 18(MY STUPID MISTAKE) but was trying to help her out i have been the only parent taking care of her, so this morning she gets up with this crap about i don't want to take care of her and acting all cocky so to keep from hurting her i asked her to leave because it's obvious she didnt appreciate anything i have done for her she thinks my mother knows best so i told her she could go there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Tuff love! Good i see some moms who should be doing what your doing, it's better that she learns responsibility at a young age. I have seen some kids who get everything handed to them, who have no respect for a buck or how to even earn it. I had to learn from an early age to make my own money and support myself.. and let me tell you i learned alot about the world and about myself. Independance is the best and your being a good mom by teaching her that! Best of luck to you.. she won't stay mad forever, she is just pissed she didn't get her way after throwing a fit. She will eventually relize what you are trying to teach her ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Shes spoiled as hell
    rocker_mommy_08

Answer by rocker_mommy_08 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i also had it hard at that age, i mean, really its a cell phone, i can see if it might be a situation where she was pregnant cause that was my situation and i didnt even have a cell phone at 18. i waited till i was well in my 20's to have a cell phone, and that wasnt from my mother, it was from my boyfriend at the time.

she should see how it is to live with your mom. your mom will prolly be broke in no time
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• does she have a job? does she go to collage? tell her good luck with grandma, you know whats its like living with her! she'll be back.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010