has anyone tryed the "falsey" mascara? (it may be called something else). but it refers to fake lashes?

its not a mascara that you actually have to have false lashes to use, do you?

does it seem like any other mascara or is it different?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I bought a tube and it's not very good. I didn't notice much of a difference at all. 2000 Calorie is still my all-time favorite, but it's getting hard to find :( Lash Stiletto is pretty good as well, I love the high gloss black!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• if you mean the kind that puts tubes on your lashes, I didn't like it at all. The Lash Stiletto is excellent.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I tried it and didn't like it. I'll stick with the Define-A-Lash. It works a lot better for me, made my lashes look longer and fuller than the falsies kind.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My 19 year old daughter uses it and loves it.She is fortunate and has good lashes but wow this is great on her.She used to use Dior ,as I do ,but switched due to a friends use.I may also and 1/3 of the price.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have tried it its works just fine for me but then again I have pretty descent eyelashes.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010