Why do I bleed after unprotected sex, but never bleed after protective sex? adult content

I have been sexually active with my DH for 3 years, we have always used condoms! Weather we were ruff or not I never bleed! Well the last two months we have been trying to concive, and just about everytime he goes in me I bleed asap or the next morning, and is not a lack of lubricant or too ruff what is it?!?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Health

• not a lack of lubricant or too ruff ...my only thoughts
    ???
    if you are trying to have a bay, i would see my doctor on this one

gl
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• could he possibly have blood in his cum? have you looked at his cum in a condom?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• just a thought...sounds strange to me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Go to the doctor. Make sure it isn't you. You may just have to use lube. Condoms already have lube on them so that may be why your not bleeding when you use them. Just make sure there isn't a cyst or something on your cervix or some off the wall condition causing this.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would go to the doctor and get checked out. That is very strange.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010