How often do you...

Clean out the refrigerator? I did mine today because it was disgusting. Honestly, I think the last time I really cleaned it, like wiped it down, took out all the shelves, and washed the drawers was 6 months ago, maybe more. Is that awful, or what?

JawgaMom1

Asked by JawgaMom1 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• our 6 months lease is up in september. i might do it then.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Food wise about every other week, cleaning wise once a month
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• clean, clean at least 2 X a month. quick clean 1 X a week
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I do mine every sunday to make sure i dont get old food pilled up or whenever a kid spills something
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 5:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• food stuff, night before garbage pickup, once a week, unless more when things go un noticed
    taking foo out and clean, every two months maybe
    taking sheleves out and cleaning, every two months or if when i am doing this i run out of time and wipe it down without tear down
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ps
    husband has never done this and i think he would never have it cross his mind to have to
    lmao
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• pss
    move the refrig and clean behide and under neath- twice a year, but i make him move it-heavy!
    and that IS GROSS!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I just did that on friday, I try to do the whole refrigerator every 2 weeks, and the food every week when I do the shopping I look through to see what we're running low on. Honestly we hardly ever let food spoil, I try to buy just enough to be sure I'm not trowing away money.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Every weekend we clean out the old food and then once a month we clean out all the shelves.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010