What did you do for your child's 2nd birthday?

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• That's what we are doing for my daughter's 2nd birthday on sunday. But not as many people. Good luck that is a lot of people to entertain.
    Trinitysmom1205

Answer by Trinitysmom1205 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• We had her party at BOUNCE USA.. She loved loved loved spongebob at the time so that was her theme (now that she is older i try to stay away from spongebob since she can understand/pick up on alot more).
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We had a luau :) His birthday is two days after Christmas, so I like doing parties that are the opposite of anything to do with Christmas.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• umm same thing as last year probably, im trying not to get in the habbit of 100 dollar bdays yet!!! he wont remember this one, so ill have family, and a few kids over to play with and have a nice dinner or something!!! My son is like Scuba right around Christmas...as he gets older i will definitely give him a bigger party!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My DD will be 2 in 9 days and we are having a Dora party. We bought Dora themed napkins, plates, cups and a Dora pinata. We're also getting a Dora cake made. We are just inviting a bunch of family over to grill out hamburgers and hot dogs. Then after the party we're all going to jump in the pool! Nothing big, but 46 family members are invited. My family's too big! lol.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010